Oh so ya thought I forgot, huh? Nope. Just a tad behind. Went to the lake this weekend and water skied for the first time in about 8 years. I also went tubing. The combo takes a lot of back/shoulder/arm strength! This has caused my back to go on strike against me with knots. They make me nauseous and cranky. Now, aren’t you glad you asked?
So on to The List.
This is the 4th and final week of Monday Confessions. I decided I’d just make a list of confessions so here goes:
- I can’t stand when others eat cereal in front of me. Ew. I know some of you really love your cereal but please refrain from letting the milk run down your chin. And please don’t slurp the milk down when you finish the cereal portion and are drinking the milk from the bowl.
- I just really loved the Twilight Saga’s. Yep. I was a Twi-Mom. I mourned when it ended.
And I DON’T CARE what you think.Don’t judge. It’s not nice.
- I love white wedding cake like a tiger loves raw meat. I probably eat it the same way too. YUM.
- I pick my cuticles until they’re raw and bleeding. The only thing that hinders me doing this is having acrylic nails. This is so annoying to me. I wish I could just have beautiful, natural looking, short nails. Uggghh.
- I twist my hair. I’ve done this since I was a kid. It’s a habit that I’ve tried to break but fail every time. It’s just how it is, I’m fine with it.
- The last and final (and maybe the best) confession is this: ♥I am a daughter of the King, Jesus Christ. He loves me. He adores me. I am beautiful. I am lovely. I’m not perfect, but I’m a work in progress.♥
This is the most important confession wouldn’t you agree?
Before we go on do you see my top knot? I finally figured out how to put it up since I got my hair cut a couple months ago. I was majorly pumped!
Alrighty, there ya go! Hope you’ve enjoyed reading about my confessions as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them down. Don’t worry, I’m sure there will be more confessions from me in the future. I won’t be able to help not writing them down!
Love you guys MORE! xo
Top- American Eagle (old)
Jeans- American Eagle
Shoes- Steve Madden (old)
Gold cuff- Vince Camuto similar
Necklace- BGBC (old) similar
Earrings- Blue Skies Shop (no longer available but so many cute things here)
Bag- Gianni Bini (old) similar
Linking up with Jo-Lynne