Hello! Today is catch up day for me. My husband and I decided to take the girls on one last mini-vacay to beautiful Kansas City over the weekend and we just got back yesterday. The girls start school on Thursday, and we still have school supplies to buy and a few more clothing items. Luckily they wear uniforms which makes it incredibly easy to shop for clothes. I thought I’d lighten the “blogging” load a little and do a random tag. I’ll answer the below questions and then I’d love for you to do the same in the comments below!
Things I’m passionate about:
- A close relationship with Jesus Christ
- My family
- Serving others (this includes encouraging and speaking life)
- The eradication of human sex trafficking. You can learn more about this here.
- The beach (duh)
- Drinking coffee every morning
- Walking hand in hand with my husband whenever I get the chance
Things I’d like to do before I die:
- Watch my girls grow up to be God-fearing women and follow the course God has for them.
- Write a book
- Go to an exotic beach somewhere far away for two whole weeks (or more) and do nothing but read and relax
- See a life changed by the power of God through my testimony
- Visit the Holy Land
- Be at complete peace with my failures
Things I say often:
- Are you serious?
- I love you more!
- You’re a beauty
- Chill out
- I’m going to bite your cheeks!
- Never let go
Books I’ve recently read:
- The Bible (always)
- Where’d You Go Bernadette, -Maria Semple
- The Storyteller, -Lori Piccoult
- What Alice Forgot, -Liane Moriarty
- Missing You, -Harlen Coban
- 6 Years, -Harlen Coban
- Dark Places, -Gillian Flynn
- Still Life With Bread Crumbs, -Anna Quindlen
Songs I could listen to over and over:
- Walk With Me -Jesus Culture
- Smile -Uncle Cracker
- Summer -Calvin Harris
- Rather Be -Clean Bandit
- Oh What A Night -The Four Seasons
- Oceans -Hillsong United
- Yellow -Coldplay
Traits I’m attracted to in friends:
- Genuine or Real
- Love me in spite of my faults and failures
TAG!! Now you’re it.
- Copy into your clipboard
- Things I’m passionate about
- Things I’d like to do before I die
- Things I say often
- Books I’ve recently read
- Songs I could listen to over and over
- Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends
- Fill in as much (or as little) info as you want
- Paste yours in the comments
Lastly- I’ve sort-of given you a tiny glimpse over the last month about what I like to write and talk about, but I want to make sure you LIKE what you are reading. What do you like best? What would like you to see more of? What do you want?? Tell me in the comments!
I love you!